Passionate Protection Against Civil Rights Violations
Civil rights laws are supposed to protect individuals from unjust treatment. However, it is not enough that these laws exist, they also need to be enforced. When someone violates your civil rights, you do not need to simply accept injustice.
Our attorneys at Law Office of M. Andrew Brison PLLC protect the rights of individuals at the state and federal levels. Whether your rights were violated by an employer, correctional officer, law enforcement or another party, we can help you hold them accountable.
Civil Rights Claims Deserve Consideration
Our West Virginia lawyers have litigation experience. We have litigated civil rights cases involving:
- Discrimination of protected classes, including religion, race, color, national origin, sexuality, disability, gender, and familial status
- Violations involving corrections or law enforcement, including excessive force, wrongful search and seizure, and false arrest
- Violations involving incarceration, including cross-gender supervision, false imprisonment, deliberate indifference, excessive force, conditions of confinement, and sexual harassment/assault
- Employment disputes including sexual harassment, constructive discharge, wrongful termination, and discrimination
- Education or school cases involving discrimination, harassment, and bullying
We work to uphold our clients’ constitutional rights regardless of who they are or what their situation may be. You have rights worthy of recognition.
Your Advocates Throughout The Process
In civil rights claims, the more experienced your legal team, the better. When our firm steps in to help, we take a full inventory of the situation and find the unique factors that impact your results. We gather witness testimony, police records, documentation and other evidence to support your case. As accomplished trial attorneys, we will use every opportunity to assert your rights and are relentless champions if your case goes to trial.
Read more about Civil Rights Laws here.
Consult With Our Civil Rights Lawyers
Through aggressive advocacy, we want to make your voice heard. Call 304-301-3916 or email our Charleston office to schedule a case review. At Law Office of M. Andrew Brison PLLC, we are determined to get just results for you.